Exciting news on the showing my paintings to the public front! It's happening. I am preparing for two public showings of around 50 paintings. The shows will overlap which can create some issues around not having enough supply. Well, I hope that becomes an issue. Here are the details:

  • The Bridge Coffee House, May 23rd to July 24th
  • The Seattle Labour Temple, for the month of July
The Bridge Coffee House (2150 N 122nd St, Seattle, WA 98133) is a bit out of the way since it's not in a typical business district, but they have a really nice space that will present the paintings well. It will be a great opportunity to just get my paintings out there and see what happens. If you want to see what I will be showing you can visit the gallery I setup on my websiteMay 2024 Cafe Show (gbauerstudio.com) And yes, one painting already sold! Leaving it in the collection to give a sense of urgency--only available while supplies last. 


The Seattle Labour Temple will also be a different experience as it's not a public space. It's a coworking and event space. It's open to the public during the Belltown Art Walk on July 12th from 6:00PM to 9:00PM. I will also have a reception on July 18th at 7:00PM. 

Time to get to my real job! 

Comments

Popular Posts